Cartmel Priory CofE School is a high performing school.
Every year since it was introduced as a performance measure the DfE Progress score has been positive.
Provisional DfE Progress score is +0.29
DfE Progress 8 score is +0.41
DFE Progress 8 score show that in 2019 students at Cartmel Priory School achieved on average 0.5 GCSE grade better per subject than similar students nationally placing the school in the top 7% of schools nationally.
- The school's Ofsted inspection in March 2022 judged that the school continues to be good.
- The school's Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools SIAMS inspection in February 2020 judged the school excellent for the effectiveness of the school’s distinctive Christian vision, established and promoted by leadership at all levels, in enabling pupils and adults to flourish. This is the highest grade possible.
John Muir Award
- Cartmel Priory School is a John Muir Award provider.
Top of the Form
- Top of the Form Champions 2019
- Top of the Form 2016 semi-finalists
- Top of the Form 2015 finalists