Request for Extended Leave of Absence

Under Government Regulations parents must apply to the Headteacher of their child's school for permission for an out of school absence during term time.

The Headteacher may grant the request, in which case the absence would be authorised.  Alternatively, circumstances may lead the Headteacher to refuse the request.

 Government advice for school attendance and absence

Please complete the form below, setting out proposed leave of absence dates and the reason why the absence is being proposed during term time.

 Extended Leave of Absence Form

A member of staff will contact you regarding your request.

Please note that teachers will not set work for students to complete during extended leave of absence from school.